No Time To Do It

Sigh.  I wish there were more hours in the day because these days I don’t have the time to do anything I want to do.  I haven’t had the time to search for any freebies for the blog, and I have a folder full of email coupons that haven’t been touched in two weeks.  Actually I haven’t had time to print any coupons at all lately, and I really felt the impact of not having my coupons when I had to go grocery shopping tonight.

 

Then again I don’t have time to do most of the things I used to do anymore.  Thank goodness I have an HDTV because I spend almost all day and night sitting in front of it with a baby in my arms. Tonight is no exception. I’m surprised I’m even getting the time to write this blog post right now because I’ve been dealing with a colicky child all night.  We spent most of the night sitting on the couch while she screamed, I cried, and one more after another played in the background.

 

She is still wide awake at almost 2am, but at least she’s not screaming uncontrollably anymore.  She’s a week and 3 days away from 3 months, so I’m crossing my fingers and praying the rule of three really is accurate. If that's the case then her colic should go away in the next couple weeks even though I know in reality she'll probably be like this for awhile. The doc even told us preemies normally stay colicky longer.

 

I’m just hoping that one day in the near future my little girl will start sleeping long enough for me to do the things I need to do and maybe still have a little time left over for some of the things I want to do like searching for freebies and coupons more often.