Managing It All

I feel horrible because I just haven’t had the time to do the work necessary for this blog lately.  I’m trying to get everything back on track as soon as possible, but I know things have been slow around here.  I knew I’d be pressed for time when the baby arrived, but I didn’t realize things would be this hectic.  Then again I didn’t expect to have a baby who cries if she doesn’t have my attention every single minute, who clings to me refusing to let Hubby handle her for a few while I work, and who absolutely hates to take naps.

 

What I really need is a project management software to help me manage the projects I do have time for. I consider all of my blogs to be in the project category, and I don't want to have to give up any of them. I'm working on a new plan to be able to continue this blog without it suffering. Hopefully my new plan will work!