Free Shipping From Lighting Showplace On Orders Over $49

After breaking the globe on my living room ceiling fan this morning changing  the light bulb I think it’s definitely time for a new light fixture.  I’ve been looking at different lights I’d love to have and doing a bit of daydreaming of what they would look like in my home.  I know I can’t afford any of them right now, but it doesn’t hurt to look!

While I was checking out some savoy house lighting I noticed that Lighting Showplace offers free shipping on all faucet, lighting, and accessory orders over $49. If you're looking to update any of the above the website carries some very beautiful pieces, and the free shipping offer may be worth your while.  Also, don’t forget to check out the promotions section to see what sales are going on now!