Tax Time Makes Us Want To Shop

With tax time upon us and the refund checks pouring in it’s very tempting to run out and spend that money.  I wanted to pop in and remind everyone that there are quite a few stores that run sales during this time, but if something you want isn’t on sale it might be worth it to wait to purchase.  Part of my pledge to frugality is that I will not spend my tax money just because it’s available to me.  It goes in the bank to be used when I find things majorly discounted.  It would be very nice if Black Friday sales fell alongside tax season!  I think the only thing I’m going to break down and buy right now is one of the tactical rifle scopes Hubby wanted for his birthday seeing as his birthday was a couple weeks ago, and he's still without his gift.  My larger purchases will just have to wait until things go on sale!