Free Evaluation From Allsup

As someone who has watched a family member who is disabled beyond the point of working battle for years to receive disability I thought anyone in the same situation might like to know there are programs out there that can help you get your disability faster.  I don’t know if it’s true, but I’ve heard in my state almost everyone is denied the first time they apply because those who don’t really need SSDI are less likely to try to apply again.  Those who really need it will fight to get what they deserve. 

I don’t really agree with that, nor do I know if it’s actually true, but if you are having trouble getting disability insurance you may want to look into Allsup. They offer a free Disability Evaluation to help you determine if you qualify, and they will work with you to help you get your application or appeal approved. They only charge if they are successful.