Sitting In The Waiting Room

I'm sitting in the waiting room at the doctor's office right now, but it's not just any 'ole doctor's office. It's a special office because it's Dr. Ellie's office, and the waiting room is our living room. She's got her grandma in the bedroom, I mean exam room, right now giving her a checkup, and I have specific instructions to "play on your phone while you wait, Mama!" Man I love that kid and her imagination!

I guess I'll use this time to start making my Christmas list. I setup my Christmas budget this morning, and now it's time to figure out what to get everyone. I figure if I do that now I can buy when things are on sale, or in the case of the expression pedal at guitar center I want to get my FIL I can coupon savings elsewhere to roll into his gift. We'll see how far I get on my list before Ellie decides it's time for Mommy's checkup. I hope my wait time is much less than at my real doctor!