Holiday Shopping

I hope everyone had a wonderful Christmas!  I’m just popping in for a few minutes to remind everyone that there will be tons of sales going on this weekend, so don’t forget to check them out.  I’m going to do some shopping tomorrow since I have a ton of gift cards to spend, and I definitely want to take advantage of all the discounts while I can.

 

As for Christmas, we had a wonderful Christmas, and I hope everyone else did as well.  This year most of our gifts were of the practical nature.  We ended up with quite a few toys for the baby, and like I said I got a ton of gift cards.  Hubby’s parents also gave him cash, so he’s probably going to buy some Solo Slim. His New Year's resolution is to lose some weight. I may need to get some for myself after all the goodies I've eaten in the last 2 days!

 

Anywho I’m going to jump off here so I can spend the rest of Christmas with my family!