Prioritizing

Things have been all too busy around here for me to maintain most of my blogs, and my coupon blog has definitely suffered because of it. I've come to terms with the fact that I'm only one woman, and added two little girls to our family over the past 4 years has caused my online life to suffer.

I used to spend hours a day couponing, searching for deals, and sharing my finds. These days I spend all my time being Mama. Most days I don't get to touch my computer until well after midnight, and I'm lucky if I can coupon an hour every couple weeks at best.

Does this mean I give up? That would be all too easy! It just means I really need to sit down and find a way to better manage my time. It doesn't mean I'm going to sacrifice my time with my daughters. One day they won't be little anymore, and I'm not wasting a minute of the precious time with them. It does mean I will have to find a better way to spend my "free" time (like I have much of that!) to get the most out of the deals I can find.

After all, I do need to budget a little tighter and save as much money as I can with coupons and deals on our daily purchases so that I can replace my violin that was stolen from me a couple weeks ago. I'm really upset over it, and I know there's no way to get it back. The only thing I can do now is budget enough cash to purchase a new from www.musiciansfriend.com that I can enjoy now and hopefully teach my girls to play later.