Worst Boss

Thanks for the guest post by Jo Levy

I hate my boss. Like I really, really hate my boss. He’s so pretentious and doesn’t appreciate any of the work me or anyone else in the office puts in and he’s always so demeaning and condescending…I can’t wait for the economy to turn around so I can start looking for a new job. I love my colleagues and for the most part, I actually love my work. I finally convinced the cheapskate boss a few months ago to look into small business xo which has made my job a lot easier and I’ve taken on all of the marketing responsibility which is something new and exciting. Though I don’t love going to work every day I do love that I get to gain experience in a field that interests me and I know I’ve got more skills than ever before to hit the job market with. There’s something to be said for being motivated and boy am I more motivated than I’ve ever been in my entire life – this job is awful!