Alcohol Testing

A family member has been having issues with her teenage daughter rebelling a lot lately, and today we were discussing some of the things that have been going on, how to rectify the situation, and possible punishments. I think she came to me because the truth is both Hubby and I found ourselves rebelling heavily but in very different ways.

We know she's been staying out way past curfew and coming home drunk.  She tries to play it off as she's tired and wants to go to bed, but the signs are there.  We looked up alcohol testing strips and found some at a really great price on rapiddetect.com.  I bookmarked the site, and as much as I hope I never have to deal with my own daughter doing things like that I know with her stubborn streak I want to be ready when she hits her teen years.