Spending Too Much Time On It

I'm sitting here getting so ill at this old computer.  It's so slow it's driving me insane, and what drives me more insane is not having the time to really do anything about it.  I'm a professional.  I fix this kind of stuff for a living, but I haven't had the time to fix my own pc.  Between the kids, work, and keeping up with the house I barely get to look at my own pc much less fix it.  I think I might break down and buy a program that will speed up your pc for me. Just because I know how to manually do it doesn't mean I want to waste hours I don't have manually fixing this old thing. Right now I'll opt for spending some cash on something that will do it for me, and then maybe I can get back to blogging instead of spending my pc time wrestling with a slow computer.