Ranting About Money

This is one of those days that makes me want to run away and hide.  My health issues have kept me busy, and on top of it I've got family problems to deal with.  Apparently  my grandma seems to think I know everything, so she keeps blowing my phone up trying to find someone else, someone I haven't heard from in weeks.  I told her I have no idea where said family member is, so she'll just have to chill out.  It's not my place to keep up with him.  Last I talked to him he was talking about moving to Georgia because he heard bankruptcy laws in ga are much more lenient than they are here.  I'm sure that's probably where she'll find him then as much money as he's been blowing instead of paying his bills lately.  I just can't be like that.  Every penny I make goes straight to bills and taking care of my kids before anything else.  I don't see how some people can let there bills sit unpaid while they blow their money on junk!