Not Feeling Too Well

The one thing I hate more than anything is being sick and unable to take care of my babies.  I've been down with a nasty cold all week, and I don't feel like I'm going to get better anytime soon.  I've barely made it out of the house, so I haven't been to the grocery store at all.  Hubby is working serious overtime, so he's only had time to run in the store to grab bread and milk, etc.  We've been living off of whatever I can throw into the crock pot, and that's not exactly a bad thing.  That means I can make lots of soups that make me feel better.  I know you're supposed to feed a cold and starve the flu, and my appetite lives up to it.  I feel like I could eat a house right now, and I've done nothing but eat all week.  Just load me up on a roll off dump trailer and move me from place to place because I'm going to be huge if I keep eating this way without doing anything to burn the calories. Hopefully my body is burning enough energy trying to make me better!