Time To Start Christmas Shopping

Two months since my last post?  Really?  I guess that's what happens when you're busy with life, right?  We're especially busy now that the holidays have arrived.  I haven't even started Christmas shopping yet because I've been busy with all the birthdays we have in October and November.  That list is so huge I can't even begin to think about Christmas until they're out of the way each year.

I'm going to start off my shopping by looking for a pair of earrings for my sister-in-law.  Usually I give her a gift card because she's so hard to buy for, but this year she gave me a list.  At the very top is a "nice pair of earrings", so I'm checking out some Kendra Scott earrings here. Normally I wouldn't be able to buy her an expensive pair of earrings, but I know I'm going to save a good bit on some of the other gifts I have to get this year. I've been saving up gift cards to some of my favorite photo gift retailers, so all the grandparent gifts are covered without anything out of my pocket!