$5 NasaFlo Neti Pot Rebate & Free Shipping From THESOURCE.CA

I admit my little blogging break lasted a little longer than I expected, but I’ve been down with a really nasty cold all week.  During that time I did get a chance to take advantage of one of the free samples I received recently.  I tried out the Neti Pot I got a few months ago.  I wrote a review of it for those of you who are interested, and I also wanted to share some savings!  NeilMed is offering a $5 mail-in rebate if you purchase a NeilMed NasaFlo Neti Pot from Walmart!

I also wanted to share a free shipping offer with all of my Canadian readers.  If you’re looking for a new electronics check out thesource.ca.  They are currently offering free shipping from site to any of their store locations.  If you’ve been eyeing the samsung gravity they do carry it along with plenty of other cell phones, mp3 players, gps systems, tvs, and more.