Please, No More Rude Emails

How is everyone doing this morning?  It's rainy and nasty down here, but we're making the best of it.  We've been baking, crafting, and decorating all morning to surprise Hubby with a 30th birthday party when he gets home from work.  It's nap time for the little one, so I sat down to check my email and see if there are any new coupons available.  We've been so busy with multiple birthdays and Valentines Day I haven't had time to print any coupons since the 1st.  My binder is darn near empty!

And...

That brings me to something I want to address.  In my email I found a pretty nasty message from someone who stopped by my blog and noticed that I hadn't posted anything since February 1st.  The email stated I was "doing a disservice to readers" and should be "ashamed of yourself for failing to provide".

I did send a reply, but I also wanted to make a quick statement here for anyone else who may find the need to send me a rude and nasty email about my blogging habits.  I am by no means a major coupon blogger nor do I want to be.  I originally started this blog not because I want to run some huge coupon site but because I like sharing what I do find.  Sometimes that may be a lot, sometimes nothing.  I also maintain this blog because I have a couple family members who would like to print coupons but aren't computer savvy at all.  These are little old ladies who barely know how to turn their computers on, and when they go to the doctor's office I normally go with them because they don't know how to use the medical computers to check in.  I don't know if they do that where you live, but around here it's becoming the norm to walk in and check yourself in on the touchscreen instead of dealing with the receptionist.  It can be overwhelming for those older folks who have limited knowledge of computers.

Anywho, that is one of the main reasons I maintain this blog these days.  I've shown those ladies how to turn on their computers and they can navigate to the bookmark to my blog where I have shown them how to click and print.  I would love to have them both surfing the web, finding things on their own, and learning computer skills, but they're both happy with what they know.

So, next time someone considers sending me a nasty email about the lack of content on my site let me remind you I am not here to be a massive coupons and savings blog.  I'm just little 'ole me posting what I like while helping out a couple little old ladies at the same time.  I don't have a team of people working around the clock to find deals for you.  It's just me in the very limited time I have to get online these days.  While you're here I hope you do find something that's useful, and I hope in the future I can post more, but I'm not here to compete with the major coupon blogs out there.

In fact when I do have time I'm going to try to compile a list of the major couponing sites that I often visit.  Hopefully sharing a list with you in an easy to find location on my sidebar may help someone find what they need to save even more money.