Adorable Personalized Easter Baskets

Every year I make Easter baskets for the kids in my family.  It started when my sister-in-law was little.  She was 7 when Hubby and I got married and the only kid in the family at the time.  Now we’ve got a few little ones running around, so I’ve carried on the tradition with them.  I love making the baskets, but this year I just don’t think I’m going to have time.  I’ve been seeing the commercials for personalized Easter baskets from Personal Creations, and I love them. I’ll definitely surprise them all by sending a personalized Easter basket, and I can be assured all the kids will get adorable baskets they will love.  I especially love that each basket can be personalized with the child’s name and can be used well past Easter!  It’s absolutely impossible to find anything pre-personalized with my daughter’s name on it, so I’m definitely ordering her one with custom personalization!  Now I just have to figure out which one to get her!