Running From Room To Room

Printing tons of coupons tonight reminded me I really need to do one of two things.  I either need to move my printer into the living room so I don’t have to keep running back to the office with my netbook to print what I find, or I need to buy a new wireless printer.  I’ve been running back and forth so much tonight I feel like I’m playing zoomba!  I think for now I’ll have to stick with the first option, though.  A new printer just isn’t in the budget, but I hate moving my old one because it’s a super heavy Canon 3-in-1.  Next time remind me to buy something smaller!  You’re probably thinking “just sit at your desk to look at your coupons”, but I can’t.  For some reason I’m no longer picking up a wireless signal in there.  I guess I’ll have to look into that tomorrow.