How It's Going

Hubby's new job is going great, and I'm so thankful for that.  Yay for a full time income again! He's working at a manufacturing plant in the next county over that does all kind of metal stuff.  I know they do CNC work, die cast, and stuff like that, but I'm not sure about everything they do there.  I know they do welding and stuff, too, so they might mess with Tube Bending, piping, and stuff like that, too. All that I really care about is he's setup with a steady job now, and we don't have to worry about the weather screwing everything up again.  This Summer has been especially tough on the construction industry with our state already well above the yearly average rainfall totals.

There is only one downside to him returning to work this week.  I've been spoiled to having him around the house to help out so much with the kids, and we're all having to readjust.  On top of that we're adjusting to him being on 2nd shift, and that's been especially hard on our oldest.  She's used to curling up on the couch after dinner and reading stories with Daddy before bed.  She's had a hard time settling down for bedtime after having her routine thrown for a loop.