Free Carnation Breakfast Essentials Sample & Coupon

Busy mornings mean you don’t always have time to fix a good healthy breakfast.  That’s why we keep Carnation Breakfast Essentials in our house.  I grew up drinking Carnation in the mornings before school.  My only complaint is that I find some of the Carnation Breakfast drinks to be a bit too sweet for my liking.  I always add extra milk, and if I don’t finish the drink it cuts the nutritional value some.

Bring on No Sugar Added Carnation Breakfast Essentials! 

The no sugar added versions are now available in Rich Milk Chocolate, Classic French Vanilla, and Variety pack powders. You can also find ready to drink bottles of No Sugar Added Rich Chocolate Milk.

If you would like to give these new No Sugar Added versions a try just like the Carnation Breakfast Essentials Facebook page, and fill out the short form to receive a free sample and a $1 off coupon.