Chick-Fil-A Cow Appreciation Day

All you Chick-Fil-A fans out there will be happy to hear that this Friday, July 9th, is Cow Appreciation Day!  All you have to do is dress up as a cow and go to your local Chick-Fil-A to receive a free Chick-Fil-A meal.  All kids that dress up will get free meals, too, so why not make it a family affair?

What's that?  You don't have a cow costume?  No fear!  Chick-Fil-A is providing you with a free starter kit to create your own cow costume so you won't miss the big event.  You can download your costume kit here.  Be advised it is a pdf file, so you'll need a free pdf viewer like Adobe Reader open it.  Then just print it out, cut out your costume, wear it to Chick-Fil-A on July 9, and enjoy your free meal!

I love Chick-Fil-A, but if I ate there as much as I would like even the best diet products on the market wouldn't help me make up for it. I may just have to make an exception on Friday and take Hubby and the little one along with me. She sure would look cute dressed up as a cow!