50% Off + Free Shipping From momAgenda

Have you made it your goal in 2012 to put some organization into place in your life?  I have, and I’ll take all the help I can get to make that happen.  One thing I’ve added to my daily life is a personal planner to help me stay organized. 

I’ve tried keeping track of things electronically through both my computer and phone, but I’ve come to realize I can keep a better handle on things if I actually write it down in a notebook.  I started with a simple notebook I could carry around with me, and I’ve moved on to a personal planner.  I can keep everything in one place, bill payments, to-do lists, calendars, and anything else that’s important in our daily lives, and I do a better job at keeping up with everything if I have to write it down in my planner.

It also helps if the personal planner is super cute, too!  That’s why I’m so excited that all 2011-2012 momAgenda and myAgenda planners, including Desktops and Spirals, are 50% Off Planners + FREE Shipping over $50 at momAgenda.com!  There are tons of super cute designs to choose from that you’ll be sure to love!