Free Shipping From CozyWinters.com

The chilly nights we've been having lately have reminded me that it's time to start preparing for winter.  I picked up a new coat for the little one today, but there are still a few other essential winter items I need to replace or add to our supply.  Hubby rides the bike year round to work (and I ride when it's not below freezing), so I definitely want to look at some boot dryers to use with both our motorcycle boots and winter boots this year. We normally place them in front of the fireplace, but when they are especially wet from snow or rain that takes forever. I was checking out some boot dryers on CozyWinters.com, and I see they are offering free ground shipping within the continental US for all order over $75! They carry all kinds of winter essentials, so if you need some new winter gear check them out.