Earn Cash Back On Everyday Purchases With Ibotta

As a frugal shopper with a smartphone I often find myself searching for new apps that can help me save extra money on my shopping trips, find coupons, or earn extra cash.  I just don't have the time to spend hours searching for savings these days, so I'll take my savings any way I can get them.  I especially love the apps that offer cash back on purchases I'm already going to make, and that's why I'm really loving Ibotta right now.

This user friendly cash back app has quickly become one of my favorite ways to earn cash back on purchases I'm already planning to make.  Ibotta is available for both iPhone and Android phones, and is so simple to use even those who don't like cutting coupons are sure to love Ibotta.  Earn a percentage or amount off particular items by doing things such as watching a video, taking a poll, sharing with your Facebook friends, or checking out a recipe.  

Once you have completed the tasks to earn the rest is simple.  Visit one of the many participating retailers (there are lots to choose from including major chains like Walmart and Dollar General), purchase the item, and save the receipt.  Then use the Ibotta app to snap a photo of your receipt and scan the barcodes of your purchases.  It's that simple!  You will receive credit for your purchases usually within minutes, and you have the option to cash out to your Paypal account or donate the funds to the school of your choice or United Way!

Once you complete an offer a new offer will appear.  Offers are even personalized based on your own likes and dislikes.  What are you waiting for?  Download the Ibotta app for your phone and start earning cash back on products you already buy.