Ukulele Lessons

I have a secret. I'm obsessed with the ukulele. Seriously, I really am.

Can I play one, though? Absolutely not! Do I want to learn? Totally!

I play the violin. I can read sheet music, and I can play a couple tunes on the guitar. Okay, the truth is I can play strum a couple chords on the guitar and pretend to know what I'm doing, but that's a start, right?

I really do want to learn to play a ukulele, though, and I even found a free Ukulele school online, ukeschool.com. All that's left is convincing the Hubby that I should spend a little of that cash I've been saving up from all my frugal shopping to buy myself a Ukulele. A quick search for ukulele musicians friend found some pretty cheap ones under $150, and that's definitely within my price range.

So, what do you think? Should I attempt to learn to play one?