Been Away

I know it's been a few months since I posted, but we hit some really rough times financially. I haven't been posting because the cable bill was one of the first big expenses that had to go. I held onto my cable internet for as long as I could, but eventually I had to ditch that, too. That really sucks when you mainly work from home on your computer, but I have found ways around it. Public wifi has been my friend, but I spend what little time I have in those locations getting my work done instead of blogging. I could also use my phone for internet, but the truth is I absolutely hate trying to type blog posts on that tiny little screen.

The good news is financially things are getting better, and I was able to add my internet back to our monthly budget. We agreed it's one thing we can afford to have now because it really is more of a necessity to us. My husband has started his own woodworking business, so it's a benefit to him, too. I'll be opening up his online store soon.

Then I hope to get back to blogging on a regular basis even if it's just on my personal blog. I don't really care if anyone reads it because I blog for myself. It's my outlet when I'm so stressed I feel like I'm going to break or when my anxiety gets the best of me. I do plan on popping in here as much as I can to share coupons and deals as I find them. I'm very thankful for coupons as they've really helped me keep food on the table over the last couple of months, and I'm trying to get back into the full time couponing game.