Foodie Finds

I've got two things on my brain right now, and both of them are contradicting.  On one hand I'm wanting to burn belly fat now that I've got this little post baby pooch, but on the other hand I've got food on the brain. Here are some food related find.

Caribou Coffee is offering a downloadable coupon good for $1 off any medium or large Mocha or any Guittard chocolate drink.  Grab yours now because these coupons expire November 30th.  The coupon can be found about half way down the left column on Caribou's website.

Did you know you can earn rewards to "eat for free" with Schwan's products?  Earn reward points for referring your family and friends, and use those points to earn free stuff.  You can also earn points for the online purchases you make.  It's free to sign up for the Eat For Free program.