So Much Happening

I’m so sorry I’m having a hard time keeping up with freebies and coupon deals as of late.  I’m still super busy with real life over here, and I just haven’t had the time to devote to my hunts as I would like.  Plus it doesn’t help that everything seems to be going wrong.  If it’s not one thing it’s another! 

I’ve been having problems with my hosting for my other blogs, one of my blogs got hacked, and my entire account was suspended until the issue was resolved.  Then we went a few days without internet due to an outage that I thought was never going to end.  Thankfully Charter finally got that fixed, but as soon as that was over something else has to pop up.  My camera died the next day.  I think I need to break down and buy the casio camera digital I've been thinking about getting. I'll just have to save up some more cash first. Then the dog thought it would be fun to knock my cell phone into a glass of soda.  It’s not fun having to dry your phone out hoping it works because you can’t afford to pay $500 to get a replacement.  The insurance wouldn’t cover it since it would be considered “water damaged”, and even if it did the $50 deductible is more than I initially paid for the pre-owned certified phone after my contract renewal bonus.  Luckily the rice drying trick really does work, so if you don’t want to spend the cash for a new replacement phone take the battery off and place the phone in a bag (or cup) of rice for a day or two!

When I thought that was be the end of it I was wrong.  The fuel pump went out in our car, so I had to put some bills on hold until next week to pay for that!  Needless to say I haven’t really even thought much about my blogs while all of this has been going on, and for that I am sorry.  I’m hoping for a much better week next week, and I’m very thankful the weekend is here.  Hopefully tomorrow I can find time to jump online to do some deal searching!